What is the Value of my home and how should I price my home for sale? See below the factors involved in pricing your home.
The Median Sales Price over the last 12 Month Period for Fountain Hills AZ 85268. In order to determine the value of your home, there are many different attributes used to decide the listing Price. Its not all location, location, location. Its about Quality of home, location, age, square footage, inside updates and finishes, lot square footage, views, pools and spas, backyards, greenbelts, parking, etc… Then there are outside the house factors that can affect the price, supply and demand, Days on Market, interest rates, amount of competition in your price range, schools, community amenities. So when deciding with your agent how to price your home, many things are considered. Its is best to write down everything you can think of that your agent would need to know to better market and price your home to maximize your end dollars.
- Upgrades to your home that were done under your ownership, add the year they were done (Bath, Kitchen, Flooring, Roof, Paint)
- All appliances that have been replaced (AC, Water Heater, Kitchen Appliance, Washer and Dryer)
- Outside Upgrades (pool, spa, pavers, landscaping)
- Any disclosure or issues that have occurred during your ownership.
- Makes sure any additions have been permitted, because non-permitted additions will not be added to the square foot by an appraiser when appraising your home.
- Copies of your most recent utility bills